About Merz b. Schwanen
Made with traditional loop-wheeled fabrics, sustainable textiles, and contemporary approaches to design, our garments are of timeless style and exceptional quality. From designs to fabrics to manufacturing techniques, everything we do is guided by the aspiration to create versatile, comfortable, and authentic basics—made with consideration for the environment and gratitude for the people who wear our garments.
With our timeless and high-quality garments, Merz b. Schwanen is successful in over 35 countries, and we are excited to open our first retail store in the United States in March.
The role’s purpose
As a Social Media and Community Executive, your role is to support the Marketing and Communications Manager in the daily operations of the Marketing Department with a focus on managing our omni channel Social Media presence and growing our global community.
This role is hybrid with 4 working days (32 hours) per week.
Social Media Management:
- Develop and implement comprehensive social media strategies aligned with the company's marketing goals.
- Create engaging and shareable content across various platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and emerging channels.
- Monitor social media trends, track performance metrics, and provide regular reports to optimize strategies.
- Own the Social Media Channels and ensure they run smoothly.
- Foster and maintain a positive and interactive community environment across different online platforms.
- Engage with community members, respond to enquiries, and address concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Create outreach lists and contact potential community members to grow our audience.
- Collaborate with other teams cross-functionally to develop and execute initiatives that encourage community participation and growth.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create compelling and relevant content for social media platforms.
- Develop and curate user-generated content to showcase the diversity and enthusiasm within our community.
- Create weekly and monthly Instagram grids with captions aligned with the Merz b. Schwanen TOV.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications Manager to coordinate social media campaigns aligned with product launches, events, and promotions.
- Monitor campaign performance and adjust strategies as needed to maximize impact.
- Influencer seeding when required.
Monitoring and Reporting:
- Stay updated on industry trends, social media best practices, and emerging platforms.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on social media analytics, community engagement, and campaign performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience in social media management and community building.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, and analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box.
- Familiarity with social media management tools and platforms.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Our Offer to You
Sustainability, social responsibility, our customers' and colleagues’ well-being are close to our hearts.
We are a family-run business that values respectful, honest, and loyal relationships with our employees. We offer an inclusive work environment and a constructive feedback culture. You will be part of a supportive team of passionate individuals that aim to make a difference in the garment industry. Employee benefits include:
- 16 days of paid time off
- Up to 12 days of paid sick leave
- Medical, dental & vision insurance benefits
- Generous product discounts
- Up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave
Yearly salary – 36,600 - 43,300 USD
We look forward to receiving your application and hopefully welcoming you at Merz b. Schwanen soon!