Proudly Scottish at heart, but with a keen international outlook, Strathberry creates unique luxury pieces, handcrafted in Spain using only the very finest quality leathers and finishes. Known for its instantly recognisable bar closure and minimalist design aesthetic, Strathberry’s elegant lines and exceptional attention to detail have led to a global following.
The brand is stocked in over 33 retailers worldwide, with flagship stores in London and Edinburgh. With new investment in place to accelerate the next phase of expansion, there has never been a better time to join this dynamic business.
About the role:
We're looking for a Marketing Assistant to support the effective execution of our ambitious marketing plans at Strathberry. Your role will support the Global Marketing and Campaigns Manager in delivering the key activations in line with the marketing calendar, across online, retail, wholesale and key brand activities.
This role offers a great opportunity to contribute to the ongoing growth of an ambitious brand at a time of exciting change and will suit a junior marketing professional, with a willingness to learn and a proactive approach, looking for their next role.
Please note: this role is full-time, with a hybrid model of blended home (2 days) and office working (3 days) in Edinburgh city centre. Occasional travel will also be required between our London office and Edinburgh HQ.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Global Marketing and Campaigns Manager to execute brand campaigns and product launches, across internal and wholesale channels. This includes delivery of brand projects, including event production support for pop-ups, product launches and the Strathberry Cultural Calendar; creation of campaign assets; and supporting the delivery of editorial blog content.
- Aiding the Global Marketing and Campaigns Manager in the execution of wholesale marketing activations to support sell-in and sell-though. This includes supporting with the creation of tailored campaign presentations; participating in the production of industry market events; executing wholesale plans and projects; and creation of wholesale marketing materials, including seasonal overviews, monthly roundups, Buyers Book and other collateral needed to support the wholesale team.
- Supporting marketing operational activity. This includes the creation of marketing materials; supporting in tracking all activity showing performance and results vs KPIs; and assisting the Global Marketing and Campaigns Manager with reporting on campaigns to drive continuous improvement.
As a star candidate for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- You’ll have at least 2 years experience in a dedicated marketing position.
- You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, which are essential for conveying the brand messages to a global audience. You will have cultural awareness, and an understanding of the importance of brands connecting within the cultural space.
- You will be highly organised, and have analytical skills, with the ability to identify trends and provide analysis on key metrics.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who is self-motivated and commercially minded, to support the delivery of growth targets.
- You will have copywriting experience for channels such as blogs and for proposal creation.