The Strategic Creative Operations Assistant is accountable for providing support to the Director of Strategic Creative Operations by efficiently managing project calendars, facilitating communication between stakeholders, and ensuring seamless collaboration among the style, merchandising, and communication teams. He/she support on the daily activities of the creative department, including meetings reporting, ensuring operational efficiency.Key Responsibilities:
• Process Optimization
- Support in the creation and implementation of efficient operational processes.
- Activities mapping and processes documentation throughout the internal Creative Team stakeholders
- Work towards maximizing the impact of diverse initiatives through streamlined and effective workflows.
• Project Calendar Management:
- Create, maintain and update a comprehensive project calendar encompassing all initiatives and cross-functional projects related to the Creative Director and to the Creative Office for cross-departmental alignment.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to provide and/or gather operational instructions, inputs, and deadlines.
• Stakeholder Communication:
- Interface with stakeholders to provide and/or collect operational instructions, communicate project details, and manage expectations.
- Act as a liaison between the Director of Strategic Creative Operations and different teams/department, ensuring clear communication channels.
• Meeting Coordination and Minutes:
- Assist in scheduling and organizing meetings, ensuring the Director of Strategic Creative Operations is well-prepared.
- Take detailed minutes during meetings, summarizing key points and action items for follow-up.
• Follow-up and Project Status Updates:
- Conduct regular check-ins with key project stakeholders for live project updates to monitor projects are delivered on time and within the budget.
- Update the project status accordingly, flagging any unresolved issues to the Director of Creative Operations.
• Team Collaboration
- Interface with style, merchandising, and communication teams to facilitate effective communication and information exchange.
- Support in project management activities, ensuring all teams are aligned with project objectives.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, including Fashion, Business, Project Management.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the creative and operational field.
• Knowledge of project calendar mapping software is a plus.
• Ability to develop cross-functional relationships and collaborate effectively with different departments. • Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and attention to details.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
• A strong can-do attitude, great communication skills and openness to feedback.
• Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.