Are you ready to start your GUCCI Journey? Join the Merchandising Teams in our Headquarters based in Milan! Stop just dreaming. Start dream-making with us! Gucci is a one-of-a-kind place in which to express yourself and be who you are. It's a place where your unique talents are empowered. Read on to find out more! We're looking for someone driven by passion and determination. Here, you'll be given the unique chance to express your talent and be part of a community in which to build the best version of yourself!Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from March 2024
, we will offer an internship opportunity in the Creative Office Communication
team. Key Accountabilities
What will you learn with us?
- Support in the creation and coordination of engaging communication calendars for the Creative Director
- Support the coordination of text creation and linking for social media and communication
- Support in scheduling posting on social media
- Receive & analyze monthly results
- Perform research on content trends, new features, audience preferences, and competitor activities
What are the basics?
- Developing Effective Communication Skills:
- Understanding Target Audiences and Tailoring Messages
- Acquire proficiency in using digital communication tools and platforms to enhance outreach and engagement.
- Understand fashion industry
How will the Recruitment process look like?
- You should be going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or have recently graduated ( within the past 2 years ) with successful studies in Commuincation or related fields .
- Previous curricular/extra-curricular or educational experience abroad is a plus.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Passion for Fashion, Luxury, and Arts is a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com
- If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be asked to complete a Cognitive Aptitude test (+ technical test/excel if required)
- After the test result, you will be invited for the first interview with the Talent Acquisition Team in February 2024.
- The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview with the hiring manager and HRBP.
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.
- Reimbursement of 750€ gross
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free.
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus.
- Access to more benefits
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, disability, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.