If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we'll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.Role Mission:
The Lead Technical Product Manager defines, develops and owns the digital platform services product vision and strategy. He/she creates and evolves the services roadmap in collaboration with the Business Product Managers of Web and APP as well as different partners and vendors with the objective to maximize value for the customer while meeting business needs.
Gucci has been on the forefront of digital innovation since first embracing eCommerce in 2002. Today, Gucci.com is present in Europe, North America, Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East with local eCommerce teams to serve its client base to high standards.
Gucci has already created great shopping experiences and continually embraces new business opportunities by making bold choices and fostering a culture of creativity, innovation and risk-taking.Key Accountabilities:
- Drives technical capability roadmap translating the business requirements into implementable tech features across multiple applications in the space.
- Works collaboratively with engineering leaders to maintain detailed knowledge of product capabilities and ensure clear communications between program/project teams and stakeholders to ensure alignment through its lifecycle.
- Leads the technical product management team.
- Owns the vision for the implementation, optimisation and scaling of platform services.
- Collaborates with a team of product managers and engineers to create proof of concepts for proving out new features and or supporting feasibility assessments
- Establishes clear KPIs and measure of success.
- Establishes clear ownership of product/initiatives, ensures team members have the tools needed, and provides timely feedback.
- Proactively communicates squad/team status, issues, and risks to leadership.
- Contributes with creation of technical specification, schemas, data mappings and user stories to enable system modification or development
- Conducts regular meetings with team & partners, continuously keeping customers' priorities and requirements in view.
- Communicates the vision and capabilities of the product effectively with demoes using both user interfaces and APIs
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
- Provide and/or organise internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Understand and analyze data pipelines.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical product management and developer community.
- Coordinate beta tests.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Engage with business and digital stakeholders to define vision and product strategy for the leading digital luxury goods experience.
- Lead and nurture a team of technical product managers.
- 3 + years of experience as a Technical Product Manager working with user interfaces, web services, databases, and cloud infrastructure projects.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring teams on product management practices including roadmap definition, requirement gathering, backlog grooming and prioritization.
- Demonstrate a track record of consistent and measurable delivery of large cross-functional and enterprise wide initiatives.
- Strong technical knowledge with experience leading technical initiatives that span several teams and functional areas.
- Experience in synthesizing complex or diverse project data and information
- Ability to influence people over whom you do not have direct authority.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including the ability to create presentable content and communicate through it effectively
- Ability to delve into details as well as think strategically about the broader roadmap
- Strong problem-solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to identify, understand, and drive resolution of complex critical issues
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders from different backgrounds and functions
- Experience with Agile software development methodology and the software delivery lifecycle.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, disability, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.