Stop just dreaming. Start dream-making with us! Gucci is a one-of-a-kind place in which to express yourself, being who you are. A place where your unique talents are empowered. Read on to find out more!Mission
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our Global Brand Image & Content Studio.
The Global Brand Image & Content Studio acts as internal creative agency which develops and creates contents including images, designs and concepts that are fundamental for the creation of the identity's brand.
With a global scope and cross-functional overview, key activities include:
- Develop creative graphic solutions and presentations that maintain best digital and editorial practices.
- Work flexibly with creative process and execute proactively towards given targets, defined design languages and strategies.
- Safeguard the brand valuing harmonious communication between different teams such as marketing, production, creative or legal.
- Express or illustrate your ideas with clarity, thoughtfulness, and brand awareness.
- Work with the Image and Art Manager on evolving design and art direction research. Own your creative point of view and frames of reference spanning across the contemporary fashion, art, design, film, or cultural landscapes, fostering a dynamic creative environment.
- Adapt designs across platforms, including any of the following: campaign identity materials in-store, outdoor, print tools, digital banners, social content, and digital activations.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of professional creative experience
- Educational background in Graphic Design or a creative practice is a requirement.
- Excellent command of English and Italian
- Excellent proficiency with Adobe Suite and Keynote. Use of Aftereffects, Premiere and Figma are a plus.
- Usage of iOS
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Go-getter, natural risk-taker with a passion for problem-solving and creative excellence
- ability to efficiently balance and maintain creative integrity across multiple simultaneous projects.
- You have your own genuine point of view and creative interests within the contemporary cultural landscape.
- You embrace differences but enjoy fostering a collaborative, positive environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, disability, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.