If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we'll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.Role Mission:
Gucci has been on the forefront of digital innovation since first embracing eCommerce in 2002. Today, Gucci.com and Gucci App are present in Europe, North America, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East with local eCommerce teams to serve its client base to high standards.
Gucci has already created great digital shopping and brand experiences by making bold choices and fostering a culture of creativity, innovation and risk-taking.
Global Digital is currently cultivating and growing a strong product development organization based on cross functional and self-organizing teams.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record in building top ecommerce products, understand the role that product plays in translating business and customer needs into digital products consumers will love.
We are looking for a motivated, inspirational, and hands-on Ecommerce Digital Product Manager to join our growing Product team, who will be responsible for defining and delivering a first in class Loyalty and Human to Human experience on our direct-to-consumer portfolio. The product that She/ He will deliver is innovative, personal, engaging, and curated. She/He owns and evolves the vision, strategy, and roadmap, elevating both online and offline client journeys. She/He advocates for and further articulates the direct-to-consumer strategy in collaboration with main stakeholders (Retail, Brand, Client, Marketing, Merchandising, ESG, Tech, Global Digital, Client Services and Regional teams), our product design and development teams and in full alignment with Gucci's overall strategy (digital and beyond).Who we Are:
- We are a product-oriented organization that puts the customer first while understanding the needs of the business.
- We partner directly with business stakeholders at a global level
- We value adaptability, organizing around empowered teams, agile & lean thinking.
- We are moving towards a global architecture that will enable us to innovate in our unique sector.
- We offer a creative, stimulative, and productive work environment.
- Help define strategy, capture requirements, clarify prioritization, identify dependencies, mitigate risks and impediments, communicate, and create a roadmap
- Partner with each client facing functional team to better understand their vision and challenges and deliver the best possible solutions together.
- Manage integrations and adoption of product features through close collaboration with stakeholders
- Responsible for owning, advocating, and evolving the vision & strategy for Loyalty and Human to human across our direct-to-consumer digital channels
- Responsible for defining and achieving Objectives and Key results that grow our direct-to-consumer channels while contributing to the overall business targets. Model business cases and quantify monetary impact to support Roadmap prioritization and budgeting
- Continuously evolve the product backlog, ensuring clarity, transparency, and the right granularity at all organizational levels
- Ensure solutions are viable, valuable, usable, and feasible
- Monitor, evaluate and communicate results at all levels
- Manage a complex ecosystem of internal stakeholders and external partners and navigate multiple ways of working and frameworks
- Lead and motivate a cross functional team and participate in agile ceremonies to facilitate a smooth and efficient delivery workflow
- Know our customer, ecosystem and understand how behaviors evolve. Take the user's seat and partner closely with Digital Design team for Inception, Discovery, and User Research efforts. Always ensure early feedback and evidence informs your Roadmap.
- Partner with Regional teams to identify new business opportunities based on learnings and taking into consideration local market nuances
- Constantly benchmarking competition and looking for inspiration beyond our industry. Early adopter of new technologies and business models, always on the hunt for the next big opportunity. Test and learn new assumptions.
- Constantly and closely monitor KPIs in close partnership with Digital Performance team. Define and apply actions to improve missed opportunities when necessary.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, disability, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, although we welcome applicants from all backgrounds if can demonstrate relevant experience.
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Italian preferred.
- Knowledge of the fashion and retail ecosystem, experience in ecommerce environments very desirable
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally in an agile development environment.
- Ability to make tough decisions informed by both data and judgment.
- Ability to establish clear goals and KPIs to measure the success of our investments
- Deep focus on delivering a great customer and agent experience.
- Strong communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Sound judgement and analytical mindset. Experience in making data-driven decisions and risk assessments.
- Ability to work with teams at all levels of the organization.
- Prior experience focusing on Clientelling or Client services a nice to have
- Proactive in providing new ideas and solutions as well as incorporating constructively other's ideas and feedback.
- Experience in coaching others whilst leading teams with influence and persuasion (data informed and strategy led)
- Curious mindset and passionate about all things digital. Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and a multicultural set-up.