The Regional Retail Inventory Controller will work in the Finance department, being the key point in the control organization of the inventory management. S/he will be working closely with several functions (Retail, Finance, Logistic, Merchandising, IT) throughout the inventory flow. S/he will be mainly in charge of inventory management including monthly inventory closing, price change, internal control of store operational process followed by WW guidance.
- Managing each inventory management project following the global instruction and local practice.
- Leading retro-planning for inventory related business events such as Markdown, Seasonal Price change, destocking etc.
- In charge of local execution of WW inventory actions and guiding other functions
- In charge of monthly inventory closing with a cooperation with Kering Finance
- Managing monthly sales reconciliation between Gucci and Department stores
- Monitoring and reporting non-compliant/ suspicious transactions on a regular basis and guiding related functions for the improvement
- Providing monthly inventory related analysis (shrinkage, damaged stock, aging analysis etc.)
- Implementing the key control for store inventory management along with current operating procedures assessment in terms of preventive internal control point of view
- Monitoring the cycle counts performed by stores and organizing physical stock takes (mid-year and year end), analyzing any stock discrepancies, and reconciling physical inventory levels with system on-hand quantities.
- Managing obsolete inventory management along with WW approval for inventory efficiency
- Support internal/external audit