Stop just dreaming. Start dream-making with us! Gucci is a one-of-a-kind place in which to express yourself, being who you are. A place where your unique talents are empowered. Read on to find out more! YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
As EMEA Retail Performance Project Manager , you will report directly to EMEA Head of Retail Performance with the goal of driving the implementation and execution of all Functions' projects at regional level and in the markets. You will be the key point of contact of the Stores' Management, supporting them in the daily usage of RP tools, dashboards, and processes, aiming at driving service and business excellence on the shopfloor. Key Accountabilities
- Lead the implementation of projects and processes, their calendarization and results' follow-up; gather feedbacks and work on their optimization. This will be executed maintaining always an omnichannel and cross functional approach, ensuring that all initiatives are in line with the Region's Organizational standards and ways of working.
- Monitor sales performance, retail KPI's, non-selling activities, team structures and FTE and identify solutions to drive business performance.
- Monitor the stores' performance indicators (UPT, cross-selling etc.), analyze their outputs and drive the necessary action plans to push excellence and sales.
- Support in monitoring business performance through monthly review of sales performance and definition of commercial targets for each store monthly.
- Act as the Global team's point of contact on all projects related to Retail performance, ensuring these are in line with regional and local needs and specificities.
- Act as the owner of RP tools & dashboard, being the filter between the technical team and the Retail network.
- Graduation in Economics/ Finance / Engineering or similar professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar roles.
- Being able to lead and influence people on one hand and drive processes on the other is necessary.
- Project management skills and mindset.
- Strong understanding of the Retail industries and ability to read and understand numbers, translating them into concrete actions.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment.
- Passionate, energetic, proactive and client centric.
- Great organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of English, other languages are a plus.