Stop just dreaming. Start dream-making with us! Gucci is a one-of-a-kind place in which to express yourself, being who you are. A place where your unique talents are empowered. Read on to find out more!Role Mission
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you! Together, we'll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
The role is designed for those who feel inspired by our company philosophy and aim to embody its essence.
A great opportunity to contribute to the brand growth in a challenging yet joyful environment.
Being part of EMEA VM team, the Visual Merchandising Specialist would be involved in coordinating all VM activities across the region. He/She would be responsible for guidelines delivery and implementation, collecting all information and giving the right suggestions to sub-region.Key Accountabilities
- Work with direct manager to customize global guidelines according to countries' needs, taking into considerations cultural differences and stores locations;
- Support the manager in sharing these guidelines with Sub-Regions, making sure they are respected and adapted in the proper way;
- Provide support on the execution of consistent window schemes to be applied across all Retail Stores, Travel Retail and Franchising Stores;
- Ensure that merchandising guidelines are followed: In Store display, lay out, density and rules, Mannequin displays, Folding/Hanging techniques, Merchandising rotation;
- Seasonal visits to franchise stores in order to train the sales force, set standards and for the initial store set up;
- Work within merchandising guidelines in order to balance creative image with optimization of retail densities across all categories.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a similar role within fashion retail companies;
- Flexibility to travel across the region for regular visits and according to business needs (ad hoc events or support for stores);
- Strong creative hand with ability to research and communicate key ideas to drive visual standards;
- Ability to work across all levels of the business - drive commercial success;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel & PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be considered a plus;
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented, and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are!