If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we'll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
The candidate will be part of the Global Client Analytics & Insights team within the Brand& Client Engagement department.Role:
The Client Analytics and Insights Team is seeking for an Engagement and LTV Analyst to support campaigns and initiatives through advanced analytics.
The role is based in Milan home to many corporate departments of our company.With a global scope and cross-functional overview, key activities include:
Things that should be in your background:
- Be the key analytical partner for the global Client Contact team.
- Proactively find trends and opportunities in client and campaign data, both independently and coordinating work from external consultants.
- Maintain and distribute periodical reporting on Client Engagement campaigns (i.e. email, customer journeys, mobile and task campaigns), providing trends and insights from management to top Executives.
- Support Client Engagement campaigns and optimization by setting up testing strategy and analysis.
- Cross client campaigns data with transactional and behavioral data, captured both offline and online
- Work cross functionally with other company areas to develop ad hoc analysis on specific projects.
Other Attributes that will help you in this role:
- Successful studies in statistics, economics, or business-related disciplines
- Around 4 years' working experience preferable in marketing or retail in a similar role
- Solid analytical and statistical abilities and attention to details
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, disability, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Lots of enthusiasm and passion for all things data
- Business acumen
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of CRM Business Intelligence tools is a plus (i.e. MicroStrategy, Tableau, BO, etc.)
- Previous experience on campaign execution or campaigns analysis
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, or equivalent analytics language.
- Knowledge of advanced analytics tools is a plus (i.e. Jupyter or Databricks notebooks, Knime, etc.)
- Fluent in both oral & written English
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment