If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we'll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond. Role Mission
As a Gucci Team Manager, you will lead and inspire a dedicated team of Client Advisors to deliver the highest performance through a customer centric attitude. You will lead from the shop floor, delivering real time coaching and feedback to achieve business and product category goals. You will develop and grow the talent within your team.
The Team Manager will represent the brand as a Gucci Ambassador by promoting the Gucci Values and Amplifiers of the brand within the marketplace. Key Accountabilities Team
- Promote a positive and professional team environment that fosters trust, integrity and superior performance standards, leading by example.
- Working on the shop floor, the TM will be in constant contact with the team and what is happening on a daily basis .
- Provide support and ongoing feedback to client advisors to ensure their development, motivation and sense of belonging.
- Conduct regular performance conversations to discuss results and develop action plans.
- Conduct on spot coaching to ensure consistent client experience.
- Participate in attracting, recruiting and on-boarding a high performing team .
- Partner with Store Manager and Human Resources for all employee relations issues to ensure effective resolution .
- Make sure that all the company policies and procedures are followed by all the team members.
- Lead and inspire the team on executing superior client experience, ensuring the hospitality mindset within the team.
- Develop a client engagement mindset, with the purpose of building long lasting relationships with clientele.
- Lead the execution of clientelling activities with the store team, developing actions to reach the goals and KPIs.
Demonstrate leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor.
- Monitor the performance of the assigned categories and proactively propose action plans to reach the targets.
- Partner with Merchandising team providing effective feedback on products, stock situation and specific requests for the store in order to grow the business.
- Collaborate with VM team in order to maximize the category potential while guaranteeing that the image of the store is maintained according to guidelines.
- Ensure the team develops a full product knowledge through specific training, while making sure they are aware of market trends and competitors.
Why work with us?
- Minimum of 4-5 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service-related industry
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Industry awareness and strong business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills
- Passion for the Fashion Industry
- Ability to inspire and influence a team, with an entrepreneurial vision, and high level of integrity and professionalism
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.