Job Family Group Description - Finance: Gathers jobs supporting the business through financial services, such as business planning and performance analysis, risk management, tax and administration. Job Family Description -Accounting and Consolidation: Oversees the maintenance of our company's general ledger and related accounting practices, including payables, receivables, inventories, fixed assets and payrolls. Sub-Job Family Description - Accounting/Administration: Supports our business by performing professional accounting work involving the compilation, consolidation and analysis of financial data.
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you.
Together, we'll create the real fabric of Gucci.
A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
▪ Handle the payments of the company
• Preparing the data for list of vendor payments to be processed based on booking
• Processing vendor payments - domestic and foreign vendors
• Preparation of Form 15CA, CB and relevant documents for
• Providing confirmation for receipt from clients on daily basis. Twice in a day
• Refund to client in case required
• Maintaining and keeping control on bank masters
• Weekly bank and sales reconciliation
• Respond to queries / clarification on Cash Pickup, Credit card, pay by link
• Handle all issues relating to EDC machines and customer payment related
• Processing refund to clients
▪ Monthly activities
• Accounting and review of advances to suppliers and employees
• Preparing bank reconciliation statement on monthly basis - 3 Banks
• Update Accounts Receivable, Assets and P&L related schedules
• Accounting entries for store to store transfer
• Preparing Inter-company recharge invoices
▪ Accounts Receivable
• Weekly reconciliation of collection of sales - bank statement v/s DSR and JASPER
• Prepare monthly sales certificate of each store
▪ Assisting on ledger scrutiny
▪ Good interpersonal skills and communication
▪ Added advantage (not a compulsion) - Review of compliance of all taxes as per the Indian tax regulations.
▪ Educational Requirements: CA (Inter)/M.Com/B.Com
▪ Minimum 3 - 5 years' of experience in a similar role.
▪ Experience of working in JDE ERP would be an added advantage
Knowledge of GST