If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we'll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond. We are currently seeking an Associate Store Manager to join our dynamic team in our Auckland Newmarket Store.About us
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we'll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
We are currently seeking an Associate Store Manager
to join our dynamic team in our Newmarket store
. Your opportunity
As an Associate Store Manager for GUCCI you represent the brand to all customers and stakeholders.
You are responsible for supporting the Store Manager in the management of the daily operations which include overseeing sales performance of store and individuals, operational issues, efficient inventory management, cost management and client relations. The Associate Store Manager will also ensure adherence of operational standards and regulations and motivate / coach the team to bring about optimal performance.
You will act as a team player and work collaboratively with all GUCCI employees and stakeholders to achieve exceptional results.Sales and Client Management
- Support the Store Director to establish and implement Action Plans to develop sales for each product category and client segment
- Ensure the achievement of business objectives and implementing activities and strategic projects, keeping in constant connection with Corporate functions
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor
- Ensure the implementation and development of CRM initiatives to develop a clientele network for the store
- Ensure service excellence and client engagement in store.
Visual Merchandising Management
- Support the Store Director in managing a retail team with the support and guidance of Local HR Business Partner (Recruitment, Coaching, Training)
- Partner with your HR Business Partner, ensuring information transparency surrounding all staff members, performance issues and development plans. Ensuring all management strategies are confirmed by HR before proceeding to execute.
- Ensure the development of motivation, sense of belonging, and business involvement
- Complete all performance reviews, check in's and catch up with staff and ensure that notes of these meetings are placed into HRIS system (Workday)
- Manage and develop direct reports, including completing performance reviews, check in's, and development plans as required. Ensure that all issues surrounding performance are highlighted to the Store Director in a timely manner and actioned in partnership with the Store Director and/or Human Resources.
- Ensure correct interpretation and implementation of visual guidelines, keeping the retail team up to date about visual issues, and ensuring VM maintenance, through a close cooperation with the Visual Display team.
Who you are
- Build and maintain rapport with potential business providers (VIG, Landlords, personal shoppers, etc)
- Support the PR and Consumer Management team in events
- Ensure effective manpower manning in store (MTT)
- Ensure an economical and operational effective management of the store, in compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Ensure an adequate integration and optimization between front and back-office, ensuring appropriate store resources coverage, and supervising logistics and stock management
- Ensure maintenance of inventory accuracy, in line with corporate policies and procedures
- Ensure teamwork and collaboration to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Replenish display merchandise as required
- Ensure rosters are management (drafted, published and approved) in a timely manner ensuring compliance to Retail Award, as well as taking into consideration productivity for all.
Why work with us?
- Previous experience in a retail management role within the luxury retail industry or equivalent
- Proven experience in leading, developing and managing a large team to achieve and exceed KPIs
- Understanding of and ability to drive a clienteling management mindset within your team to build and maximise client relationships with the brand.
- Clear communication skills are essential, written and verbal
- The ability to problem solve and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.