Working in the Corporate Health & Safety Department under the supervision of the H&S Manager, you will have to perform the role of Health and Safety Specialist for the Gucci Hub of Mecenate and other Milan locations. You will be responsible for documentation management and activities related to occupational health and safety in accordance with Italian health & safety law and the company procedures and regulations for the specific locations. You will work with the other members of the Corporate Health & Safety Team and the external consultants, coordinating medium-complexity projects related to Gucci Hub of Mecenate, currently in major expansion.Key Accountabilities
- Collaboration on the activity related to the health&safety risk assessment, together with the other team members and external consultants;
- management of permanent and temporary machines and equipment of the Hub and their documentation;
- support in the drafting of the machine risk assessment and in the definition, research and delivery to the workers of relevant PPE;
- chemical risk management related to the activities of the Milan offices and special departments (Tailoring and Designers);
- management of construction activities related to the health and safety as required by "Titolo IV of D. Lgs. 81/08" and "Decreto Palchi - Decreto Interministeriale 22 July 2014";
- support in the management of the Health&Safety activities related to events (e.g. Fashion Shows, Concerts, Corporate Parties, Exhibitions, Sales Campaigns, Editing and Miscellaneous Installations) and presence during the same;
- support to the Health&Safety Manager and the team in the health and safety management of Photolab and similar locations with particular regard to photographers, talent, models, hair&makeup, etc and with direct relationship with the production companies;
- analysis of incident, near miss and accidents and implementation of improvement measures in support of the Health&safety Manager;
- monitor and support in the management and organization of training (health training in the workplace according to "Accordo Stato Regioni 21.12.2011" and "Accordo Stato Regioni 22.022012");
- monitor and support in the organization of training sessions (fire emergency procedures, first aid, machines, PPE and chemical risk);
- monitor and support in the organization of medical checks and related visits and examinations;
- monitor and support in the management of vaccination campaigns for the specific sites;
- monitoring and supervision of the Health&Safety issues for the specific locations;
- monitor and support in the management of relations with Workers' Representatives for Safety in order to collaborate in the resolution of any reports related to H&S issues;
- support to the HR department to check the requirements of potential candidates (e.g. health&Safety training audit, job audit for the introduction of protected categories, etc.);
- carrying out the evacuation tests (fire, earthquake and health emergency) on the Gucci Hub and nearby locations, with the support of external consultants, in accordance with the procedures provided by law;
- collaboration for ISO 45001, ISO14001, SA 8000 and UNI Pdr 125 certifications with Health & Safety external inspector and related audits in collaboration with H&S Manager;
- support in the management of the H&S non-conformities and their resolution;
- management of specific Health&Safety documentation for the Milan sites (reports, check list, etc);
- collaboration in the development of IT tools dedicated to the management of Health&Safety processes and subsequent use in the scope of process optimization;
- conduct inspections and enforce adherence to laws and regulations;
- role of Prevention and Protection Officer for the Milan HUB.
- Three years minimum experience as an H&S Specialist, as a consultant, or internal.
- Training as a Prevention and Protection Service Officer.
- Good knowledge of Office suite.
- Preferable knowledge of Autocad 2D.
- Availability for frequent travelling in Italy and eventually abroad
- Ability to relate directly with internal and external subjects of the organization (work teams, suppliers, consultants, etc.);
- Problem solving skills with a focus on finding and proposing innovative solutions;
- The role will be interfaced with different figures inside and outside the company for which a wide flexibility and an always proactive approach is required;
- Flexibility to handle different requests in a short time;
- Degree in technical subjects (engineering/architecture or Prevention Science) is a plus.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.