Founded in Florence, Italy in 1921, Gucci is one of the world's leading luxury brands. Following the House's centenary, Gucci forges ahead continuing to redefine fashion and luxury while celebrating creativity, Italian craftsmanship, and innovation. Gucci is part of the global luxury group Kering, which manages renowned Houses in fashion, leather goods, jewelry, and eyewear. Discover more about Gucci at www.gucci.com.Key Accountabilities
- • Manage the delivery of the seasonal VM Guidelines by working closely with Regional VM & Merchandising Team to provide all relevant content and direction to regional Visual Merchandiser
- • Ensure that merchandising guidelines are followed: in terms of product adjacency and mood/capsule collection presentation
- • Identify, influence and maintain the evolution of VM & product presentation, ensuring to deliver and meet Brand and Channel business expectations.
- • Manage the VM direction across all Central European stores through providing the inspiration, guidance and feedback to deliver the right consumer experience.
- • Build a strong working relationship with regional Managers teams through good collaboration, consistent communication and team motivation.
- • Work alongside the EMEA VM team to ensure all display patterns(wherever that applies) are consistent with the business strategy and visual standards/guidelines
- • Work alongside the Merchandising team to influence/support seasonal assortments.
- • Guidelines and follow up with regional merchandiser aligned with the business strategy of the on hand stock
- • 5-7 years of experience in a VM managerial role within fashion/retail companies
- • Creative hand with ability to research and communicate key ideas to drive visual standards
- • Ability to work across all levels of the business - drive commercial success
- • Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- • Excellent communication skills and ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels
- • Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)