As the Client Development and Experience Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in supporting the Client Development and Experience Manager in executing strategies to enhance client relationships and elevate the overall customer experience. Reporting directly to the Client Development and Experience Manager, you will be involved in various aspects of client engagement, coordination, and operational support.Client Engagement Support:
- Assist in the development and execution of client engagement plans to enhance customer experiences.
- Coordinate activities that surprise and delight clients, contributing to the growth and retention of the clientele pool.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Provide administrative support to the Client Development and Experience Manager in managing top-tier client segments.
- Assist in the translation of global client development strategies into efficient and effective local plans.
Event and Collaboration Coordination:
- Work closely with the Retail and e-Com teams to ensure seamless engagement with omni-channel clients.
- Collaborate with CRM to gather and analyses data for actionable insights.
Requirements - Key behavioral competencies - basics
- Assist in coordinating external collaborations and events, with a focus on digital, to foster new client acquisition.
- Organizational Skills: Strong organizational and coordination skills.
- Communication: Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Team Player: Collaborative mindset, able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Basic understanding of digital platforms and CRM tools.
- Good digital literacy and CRM knowhow
- Fluency in both Japanese and English.
- Strong business acumen in marketing, retail, hospitality, and/or customer-related businesses
- Luxury and/or fashion experience, a plus
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, disability, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace.
It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.