About us If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we'll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond. We are currently seeking an Associate Clienteling Manager to join our dynamic team on a 12 month contract in our Sydney Westfield Flagship store.
How you will contribute
• You will be a brand ambassador who supports the team to build and develop their client relationships
• Utilise CRM software to track, develop and maintain client relationships
• Deliver excellence in retail experience and promote a Client Centric Culture within the team
• Manage the operation and implementation of clienteling plans to contribute to store target achievement
• Responsible for leading and supporting the team to build high-level relationships with clients through coaching and training sessions
• Directly liaising with and supporting the growth of high spending clients
• Assist in the management of Gucci events with a focus on client invitations, gifting, appointments and sales
• Partner with the Client Engagement team in Head Office to successfully implement require clienteling activities within the store.
Who you are
• Previous experience in the luxury retail industry
• Refined communication skills are essential, both written and verbal
• Ability to confidently coach, train and at times manage a large team
• Experience working with and achieving sales KPIs
• Ability to engage with high spending clients and lead the team by example in clienteling activities.
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
Please note that any unsolicited resumes sent to Gucci, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Gucci mailing address, email address or directly to Gucci employees will be considered Gucci property. Gucci will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of any unsolicited resumes. Gucci will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.