About us If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we'll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond. We are currently seeking a Full Time Store Support team member to join our team in our Sydney Westfield Store located in the CBD.
Your role is focused on ensuring the Back of House area of the store runs smoothly and involves the ongoing management of stock, day-end reports, accurate records of petty cash, stock transfers, returns and repairs. How you will contribute
Who you are
- Receive and send out stock both domestic and international
- Unpacking and packing of stock, which includes manual handling of items of varying weights
- Conduct and participate in cycle counts, stock variance investigations and stock take processes
- Supporting front of house team by processing sales and packaging purchases for clients during peak periods
- Stationary, hospitality and office supply maintenance and orders
- Conduct and support facility and maintenance checks
- Support with the management of product care processes including alterations, repairs and returns.
- General admin duties and any other ad hoc requests by management.
Why work with us?
- Experience working in a fast paced retail environment
- Experience working with a POS system
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to work as a supportive team member as well as autonomously, where required
- Good administrative skill with computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
Please note that any unsolicited resumes sent to Gucci, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Gucci mailing address, email address or directly to Gucci employees will be considered Gucci property. Gucci will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of any unsolicited resumes. Gucci will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.