Founded in Florence, Italy, in 1921, Gucci is one of the world's leading luxury brands. Following the House's centenary, Gucci forges ahead into the next hundred years, continuing to redefine luxury while celebrating the creativity, Italian craftsmanship, and innovation at the core of its values. Gucci is part of the global luxury group Kering, which manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in fashion, leather goods, jewelry, and eyewear. Discover more about Gucci at www.gucci.com
To drive store revenue by exceeding daily sales target and creating sustainable growth . Key Accountabilities
- Follow Gucci policies and procedures.
- Foster open and constructive communication with team members, store management, & consumers.
- Create a high energy, compelling store experience for customers by engaging customers and modeling appropriate customer service behaviors to associates.
- Position yourself as the store reference in terms of stock techniques and procedures.
- Ensure receipt, quantities, tagging, and deliveries of products, articles, and supplies in a timely manner .
- Prepare new items to be displayed in collaboration with the sales team.
- Ensure replenishment is done hourly and accurately.
- Manage transfers and all other operations in a timely manner .
- Monitor the flow of goods between storage and the shop floor, prepare and control arrangement of articles.
- Follow daily placement of items for sale, in line with product available in stock (style, size, and color).
- Undertake inventory operations and be a stakeholder in monitoring loss-prevention and unknown mark-downs.
- Communicate on a daily basis with Stock Coordinator and/or Store Management to inform on product rotation and propose remedial measures where necessary
- Brand Ambassador
- Passionate about product and fashion, curious
- Act according to the Brand values
- Engaging with Customers
- Fluent in Spanish and English
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, disability, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.