If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we'll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.Role Mission
The Gucci Security Specialist will support the store management team in leading the loss prevention responsibilities of providing a safe work environment while protecting the company assets. This role will also ensure the store maintains compliance with all security and loss prevention policies through training and auditing.Key Accountabilities
- Prevent losses through the teamwork and training with retail management and staff;
- Handle emergency/crisis incidents while ensuring the safety and security of all store team members and clients;
- Develop strategies to achieve and maintain shrink results that meet company expectations;
- Support the vetting, training, scheduling, and overall management of vendor guards;
- Participate in store meetings and conduct one-on-one trainings with the store team members to raise awareness of loss prevention and safety policies, procedures, and standards;
- Partner with management to ensure that merchandise is protected in accordance with loss prevention sensoring and cabling directives;
- Maintain a strong presence on the selling floor;
- Support management team on completion of theft incidents, cash discrepancies investigations, and safety related reporting;
- Foster and maintain professional partnerships with store team members;
- Develop relationships with local law enforcement and LP/Security partners;
- Ensure proper functioning of all store security systems such as CCTV, EAS, and Access Control;
- Assist Regional Security Manager with special projects;
- Support with all health and safety measures;
- Assist management with the organization, preparation, and execution of physical inventories;
- Proactively monitor store controls to identify potential dishonest employees.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- 2+ years loss prevention and/or security-related work experience;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to quickly and confidently evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions;
- Experience in driving successful Loss Prevention, safety/fire/accident reduction & fraud prevention programs.
- Must be a self-motivated individual who can be successful in a fast-paced environment, with minimal supervision;
- Flexibility for scheduling to meet business needs.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We DoExploreConsiderate Thinker
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person's uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle - starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.