If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we will create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.Role Mission
The Gucci Manager of Paid Social, Display and Video will support the digital media team in managing the necessary deliverables to plan, execute, launch, analyze, optimize, and reconcile the digital media programs which build exposure and drive significant business to Gucci stores and on Gucci.com in North America, including sharing accountability for topline e-commerce performance. The role focuses primarily on all aspects related to digital paid social, display, video spaces and office administration aimed to drive impact and success across all KPIs.Key AccountabilitiesChannel Management
- Own execution of the paid social, display and video campaigns, collaborating closely with global counterparts, cross functional teams, and media agency to develop, plan and launch campaigns ensuring all deadlines are met;
- Monitor campaigns while live to ensure proper delivery and KPI performance;
- Lead investment strategy within Paid Social, Display and Video channels, leveraging subject matter expertise to inform budget planning and channel allocation in the best interest of brand health and full-funnel outcomes;
- Manage agency and publisher relationships, run regular status calls, provide thought leadership, represent brand needs, and weigh in on optimizations;
- Work closely with Gucci Worldwide (WW) teams to ensure proper realization of global priorities, foster consistent communication through regular and ad hoc cross-channel touchbases aimed at knowledge-sharing and close collaboration;
- Manage creative trafficking and timelines, partnering with WW and agency teams to ensure creative best practices and seamless launches;
- Partner with local Product Marketing and eCommerce teams to ensure US and Canada business needs are covered by digital media campaigns;
- Be a leader in process optimizations, proactively identify and improve ways of working with cross-functional stakeholders as well as external agencies and vendors;
- Foster internal relationships and collaboration across Integrated Marketing, Digital Business, Public Relations, and Omni Merchandising to improve channel synergy, awareness, and performance;
- Own US and Canada digital media calendars according to directions provided by WW adapt regionally for the North America business needs in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders;
- Coordinate with digital media agency and WW to ensure all campaigns launch and end on time;
- Be a proactive learner, staying abreast of industry trends and new partner offerings to inform the development and evolution of Gucci's digital media strategy.
- Proactively highlight opportunities and escalate risks related to intra-week performance of eCommerce business, along with necessary action plans;
- Identify, gather, and analyze relevant data against key performance indicators (KPIs), including impressions, clicks, click-through rates (CTR), interaction rates/times, site activity, and return on ad spend (ROAS) all through the higher order objectives of traffic and top-line revenue of Gucci's eCommerce business;
- Distribute weekly reporting with KPIs, along with action plans and optimizations for the following week;
- Contribute to weekly digital business performance reviews and monthly executive reporting;
- Compile monthly activity and insights reporting for all paid social, video and display activity;
- Provide information for campaign recaps and any ad hoc reporting requests for Brand Engagement and WW teams;
- Review and oversee all first-round approvals of media invoices daily;
- Proactively collaborate with internal teams, agency, and publishing partners to ensure timely and accurate billing completion;
- Ensure proper documentation of all approved invoices, forecasts, and accruals.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- College degree preferred;
- 5 years related experience in digital and/or marketing within Display, Video and Paid Social channels with an emphasis on performance;
- Luxury/retail experience preferred;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and analyze campaign performance;
- Proficient in Google Analystics/Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel).
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We DoExploreConsiderate Thinker
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person's uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle - starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.Salary Range - New York
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $85,000 to $100,000 USD.