If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we will create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.Role Mission
Based in San Francisco, the Gucci Business Training Manager - Northwest and Hawaii will be focused on the selling ceremony and behaviors training, executing, and implementing learning strategies based on corporate directives, implementing instructor-led and eLearning training courses within the Northwest and Hawaii market. The Business Training Manager will be responsible for performing assessments to identify training needs within the region and will work with the Senior Vice President of North America Retail, Market Director, Director of Training, and regional training team to develop comprehensive solutions. This role will collaborate with various departments to measure the success of the training initiatives and determining the value to the overall brand objectives.Key Accountabilities
- Support training strategies within the Northwest and Hawaii market with a focus on improving KPI's and ensuring a consistent client experience;
- Execute training activities as directed by the Senior Vice President of North America Retail and Director of Retail Training;
- Facilitate monthly district training calls, contributing to content development;
- Create training decks for morning briefings and activities;
- Manage Store Trainers in the Northwest market;
- Coach and train sales associates through on-the-floor observation, providing feedback, and exemplifying the luxury service experience.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university preferred;
- Minimum of five years' experience in a formalized training position with retail stores;
- Additional experience in a client-facing role at a retail setting is desirable;
- Luxury retail experience is preferred;
- Experience planning and managing both small and large-scale training events, with flawless follow-through and execution;
- Must be able to manage and work within travel budget;
- Strong technical aptitude and expertise (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Learning Management Systems);
- Up to 75% travel required throughout the Northwest and Hawaii market.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We DoExploreConsiderate Thinker
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person's uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle - starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at email@example.com .
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.Salary Range - Corporate Field
GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $85,500 USD to $110,000 USD.