If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we'll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.Role Mission
The Osteria da Massimo Bottura Pastry Chef supports the Head Chef and Sous Chef in the preparation, cooking and mise en place, coordinating the activities of the commis de cuisine team.Key Accountabilities
- Optimal and timely delivery of preparation with a strong attention to details;
- Supervise the preparation and cooking of food and organization of the work groups;
- Assures the synchronization and efficiency of work in the kitchen;
- Supports the Head Chef and the Sous Chef in the management of food orders and oversees pantry supplies;
- Must always maintain a clean working environment;
- Verifies the mise en place of the courses.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- At least 3 years of experience in the tourism and hospitality industry within the Kitchen area;
- Must speak fluent English;
- Professional appearance and self-grooming;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- Must be a team player;
- Solid knowledge of the main kitchen operating procedures and current regulations and safety standards;
- Experience using kitchen machinery and knowledge of food preservation techniques;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which included, evenings, weekends, and holidays;
- Certification of Food Handlers License.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We DoExploreConsiderate Thinker
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person's uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle - starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at email@example.com .
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.Salary Range - California
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $ 67,500 USD to $75,000 USD.
Eligible employees may also participate in an employee benefits program as well as an incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)