Job Family Group Description - Sales / Omni-Channel: Combines all positions within the different sales channels: retail, wholesale and e-commerce. Also includes all activities to support store management. Job Family Description -Retail Selling: Represents the brand to clients. Guides them at every stage of the buying journey. Provides support on styles, product characteristics and trends. Sub-Job Family Description - Sales Assistant: Advises our customers during the buying journey. Presents the collection using brand standards. As the visible face of the brand follows company values. Contributes to reaching set sales targets and enhances customer satisfaction.Role Mission
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you.
Together, we'll create the real fabric of Gucci.
A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond
The Gucci Retail Internship will provide prospective interns an opportunity to get exposure to various aspects of working in a Luxury Retail environment. Some of the areas of exposure will be hospitality, back of house management such as inventory management, stock replenishment, packaging, visual merchandising, reporting and client engagement.
They will also serve as a "Gucci Ambassador" by promoting the philosophy and values of the brand in all their interactions.Key Accountabilities
- Meeting & greeting all clients entering the store, assist with queue management in case of queue at the store, ensure safety protocol is met in terms of social distancing, sanitization, number of clients in store;
- Ensuring all clients are assisted by a Client Advisor at the earliest while in the store;
- Answering telephone queries by clients, taking details down, and generating leads for future follow ups;
- Assisting Client Advisors on the shop floor with products, replenishments, packaging and clearance;
- Assisting the Associate Store Manager/Team Manager & Store Manager in administrative duties;
- Assisting the Stock Assistant in inventory management;
- Assisting Visual Merchandising Ambassador in VM setup for the Store; Contribute to upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with Gucci visual standards;
- Making various excel reports requested by the Store Management team;
- Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in the fashion world and developments in the luxury market, showing passion for fashion and luxury products;
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication, to ensure a consistent exceptional experience and contribute to a positive working environment;
- Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and merchandise;
- Contribute to the daily operations of the store, by maintaining a neat and organized understock and stock room;
- Adhere to Gucci Image standards and guidelines;
- Follow all company policies and procedures.Requirements
- Luxury fashion sales/internship experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential;
- Accuracy and attention to detail needed;
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively;
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment;
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different situations;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Passion for fashion, Educational qualification in Retail/Fashion/Luxury preferred