If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we'll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond. We are currently seeking a Store Manager to lead our team in our Sydney Airport Store. Your opportunity
Lead, develop and grow a large retail team in a fast-paced environment to deliver their KPIs and provide an outstanding experience for all Gucci clients. How you will contribute
Who you are
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the flagship store and proactively drive sales performance and achievement of business objectives
- Drive key clientele strategies to help your team build and nurture their clientele base
- Work closely and liaise with Head Office departments to deliver the strategic goals of your store including HR, Client Engagement, Finance and Merchandising.
- Mentor and develop your Team Managers as they provide first line support to the Client Advisors
- Partner with HR on all people related items including recruitment, onboarding, development plans and performance management
- Build, develop and retain a strong team through effective staff coaching and development
- Ensure the store is maintained at all times particularly through visual merchandising and safety standards
- Lead and support the management of Gucci events, with a focus on staffing, client appointments and meeting budgeted sales targets.
Why work with us?
- Previous experience in luxury retail industry is highly regarded
- Clear communication skills are essential, written and verbal
- Proven experience in leading, developing and managing a large team to achieve and exceed KPIs
- The ability to problem solve and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
Please note that any unsolicited resumes sent to Gucci, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Gucci mailing address, email address or directly to Gucci employees will be considered Gucci property. Gucci will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of any unsolicited resumes. Gucci will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.