The Merchandiser supports the Watches & Jewellery Merchandising Associate Director in the buying activities of the assigned category/s with the objective of tailoring the assortment store by store with a cli ent centric approach as well as support him/her in various in-season activities to drive Sell-Through results . Also, to support multiple retail initiatives by collaborating with cross-functional teams from preparation and perform activities during actual events. Key accountabilities Buying ( 25 %):
Analysis and feedback ( 40 %) :
- Implement and translate the WW buying strategy at regional level based on market's
- S pecificities/priorities
- Carefully evaluate and define the quantities to be bought by store in cooperation with the Merchandising Manager
- Buy client centric with the objective of tailoring the assortment for each store
- In season analysis and strategy proposal to optimize assortments by store
- Rationalize and monitor stores' assortment
Event support ( 20 %):
- Monitor category business to maximize business priorities/ opportunities
- Collect qualitative comments on business performance to support Merchandising Manager in preparation of regular e-mails calls with Corporate Merchandising
- Create competitor report and input local demand to WW partners
- Analyse stock level, delivery status and merchandise allocation of assigned product categories in collaboration with Inventory Planning and identify growth opportunities
- C ommunicate well with store and create chances for them to have special opportunities to sell novelty merchandise. Create decent assortment package for multiple store events.
Store Visits ( 1 5%) :
- Prepare and l ead regional events from merchandising perspective
- Conduct trainings to store to improve product knowledge.
- Manage schedule from importing goods to exporting.
- T rack orders and coordinate with stores
- Conduct regular store visits (Gucci & competitors) based on business needs
- Help clarify assortments and product buying strategies to store teams
- Work closely with VM and Retail, spend time in stores and closely monitor the clientele behaviour and the market specificities
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, statistics, mathematics, engineering or related Supply Chain fields
- At least up to 3 year s' merchandiser experience in Watch and Jewelry industry.
- Experience in retail environment with hands-on knowledge of retail processes and procedures
- Strong accuracy & precision for analytical abilities
- Ex cellent level of office especially Excel ( create data from scratch ) and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative skills ability to work cross-functionally in a team environment
- Availability to travel
- Luxury fashion house experience preferred but not required .
- F lexible , ambitious, and willing to learn and develop
- Business English (read and write)
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, disability, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background."