Job Family Group Description - Sales / Omni-Channel: Combines all positions within the different sales channels: retail, wholesale and e-commerce. Also includes all activities to support store management. Job Family Description -Store Management: Oversees and guides the stores to ensure a unique customer experience. Manages the relationship between clients and sales team. For the customer, this is the visible face of the brand. Sub-Job Family Description - Department/Floor Manager: Manages every operation in the department or on the floor to guarantee a unique customer experience. Collaborates with store manager and assistant store manager in smooth running of operations, loss prevention compliance, human resources management and visual merchandising presentation.Key Accountabilities
- Promote a positive and professional team environment that fasters trust, integrity, and superior performance standards, leading by example.
- Working on the shop floor, you will be in constant contact with your team, supporting and coaching where needed, ensuring a consistent client experience.
- Conduct regular and monthly performance conversations, discussing results and developing action plans.
- Lead the execution of clienteling activities with your team, developing actions to reach clear goals and KPIs.
- Monitor the performance of the assigned categories and proactively propose actions plans to reach the targets.
- Partner with the Store Manager and the Merchandising team, by providing effective feedback on products, stock situation and specific category requests in order to grow the business.
- Partner with the Store Manager and the VM team to provide insights to maximize the category potential while ensuring the image and merchandising guidelines of the store are maintained.
- Bachelor's degree or above in any discipline
- Minimum 6 years relevant sales experience in fashion & accessories industry with 2 years at supervisory level or above
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Excellent customer service skills, product knowledge and people management skills
- Pleasant, outgoing and eager to interact with different levels of people
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and leadership
- General PC skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese