If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we will create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.Role Mission
Based in Miami, Florida , the Gucci Store Trainer - Miami , will be responsible for the training and coaching of the Gucci Retail Selling Ceremony and the development of soft skills and product knowledge. The Store Trainer will work cross-channel to ensure the finest execution and implementation of learning strategies based on corporate directives, implementing instructor-led and eLearning training courses within their training area. The Store Trainer will partner with the training and store teams to identify training needs and curate training solutions to improve business KPI's. The Store Trainer will support and collaborate with various departments to ensure a sustained culture of learning and development.Key Accountabilities
- Support the training strategies within the (add location ) with a focus on improving behaviors and ensuring a consistent client experience;
- Collaborate with retail leaders, training team and store trainers to create effective deployment plans;
- Coach and train store leaders and client advisors through on-the-floor observation, providing feedback, and exemplifying the luxury service experience;
- Deploy trainings in store to achieve performance expectations of Global Retail Academy and regional business partners;
- Work with the business partners to assess training needs to define training priorities, supporting merchandising and client engagement focuses;
- Facilitate learning and coaching sessions in store, classroom, and virtual;
- Monitor and analyze business and training KPIs to identify learning solutions to impact sales and learning absorption.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university preferred;
- Minimum of one years' experience in a formalized training position with retail stores;
- Experience in managing a retail business;
- Additional experience in a client-facing role at a retail setting is desirable;
- Luxury retail experience is preferred;
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including outstanding presentation skills;
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively with both large and small groups;
- Must be able to work independently and transparently, possessing the judgment to provide frequent, concise, and cogent management updates;
- Ability to effectively present information in a clear manner, demonstrate procedures and respond to questions;
- Strong interest in growing and expanding learning and development capabilities;
- Must possess a positive, solution-oriented, and customer-focused attitude;
- Self-starter with a proactive approach to resolving problems and issues;
- Ability to read, analyze, assemble, and compile information for reports, special projects, and surveys;
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of employees, treating all with dignity and respect;
- Open and receptive to employees and their learning and development needs;
- Strong technical aptitude and expertise (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Learning Management Systems);
- Up to 75% travel required throughout the (insert location) market.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We DoExploreConsiderate Thinker
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person's uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle - starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at email@example.com .
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.Salary Range - Corporate Field
GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $82,620 USD to $96,000 USD.