Job Family Group Description - Communication & Marketing: Gathers jobs relating to all areas of communication for every audience and channel. Conveys the image and identity of the brand. Job Family Description -PR & Events: Brings our luxury products onto the stage. Builds a solid reputation for our brands through event organisation, press relations and a robust online presence. Sub-Job Family Description - Public Relations: Builds and maintains our company reputation through public relations activities. Gives clear messages on our image internally and externallyRole Mission
We are looking not only for dreamers, but for Dream-makers!
At Gucci you will be able to transform your dreams into something real, adding your contribution to the fashion world.
The role is designed for those who feel inspired by our company philosophy and aim to embody its essence. A great opportunity to contribute to the brand growth in a challenging yet joyful environment.Your opportunity
As a PR Intern for GUCCI you get a wide exposure to the PR aspects of the luxury sphere. This position reports directly to the Senior Marketing & Communications ManagerHow you will contribute:Sample Management
Press Coverage - Brand & Competition
- Responsible for the accurate and efficient stock control of all press samples including receipt of samples from Italy, samples on loan (merchandise going in and out for photo shoots/events), sample sales and write offs and stocktake.
- Record sample stock deliveries in conjunction with the logistics & finance department; check off stock received against invoices, photograph each item to generate a sample record sheet for all press samples
- Coordinate the dispatch and return of merchandise (store and showroom). Generate paper work, pack up and send out samples as required
- Ensure all merchandise on loan is presented and packed to represent our brand values when sent out to press - attention to detail is key
- Ensure all media requests are met and there is no loss or damage of merchandise
- Ensure all merchandise is thoroughly checked off on its return, report any damaged or quality issues to the team
- Regular follow-up and weekly tracking of on loan merchandise. Promptly report any missing samples or concerns for immediate follow up
- Check availability and coordinate sample support for special events, editorial shoots and celebrity dressing.
- Assist in the ongoing maintenance of the press rack (dry cleaning, alterations etc.)
- Assist to ensure the sample closet is ALWAYS neat, tidy and in a presentable condition to reflect our prestigious brand values
- Price check and product descriptions - carry out a final check to ensure that information is correct
- Merchandise coordination in preparation for end of season press sample sales (process sales and generate the necessary paperwork).
- Manage PR stockroom (e.g. press gift allocations, waiters uniforms etc)
- Tracking magazines, newspapers, websites and social media for Coverage on the brand and industry
- Uploading them in an indexed format with PPT's where needed
- Keeping aside key magazines at the end of each month in our cupboards and removing old magazines
- Tracking magazines, newspapers, websites and social media for Coverage on competitor brands
- Tracking Competitor events and maintaining a document to be shared with the events team and for internal reference on a monthly or quarterly basis
Billing, Subscription & Stationery
- Weekly ‘Work in Progress' reports
- Record keeping/filing of original set of clippings in case of any ad-hoc presentations, reporting needs
- Daily filing of magazines, catalogues and library maintenance
- Collate ad hoc reports when required
- Direct Mail and Public Relation Tools
- Place orders, check printing details and quantities of all DM tool (look books, mini folders.
- Proactively monitor the DM calendar and record associated mail out (postage) costs to monitor spend against budget throughout the year
- Coordinate master copies of each DM tool with merchandise availability comments for each store so they can adequately field customer enquiries
- Coordinate mail outs; distribution lists (Media), print address labels, postage (check correct charges)
- Collate feedback on DM tools for the international office
- Monitor competitor DM activity and report back accordingly
- Ensuring all bills are received on time and the magazine and newspaper bills correspond to the chart
- Making copies of all bills received and handing over to Manager for approval
- Maintaining & ordering Gucci and office stationery as required
- Managing the office Gucci stationery and sending order forms to the international teams for anything we require including, Gucci thank you cards, envelopes, CD cases, CD Stickers and folders.
- Complete and/or perform any other reasonable duties assigned by your Manager or other managers as directed
- Ensure teamwork and collaboration to deliver an exceptional client experience by all channels
- Utilize all company tools including iPhone, iPad etc and company applications effectively, efficiently and as required by the business
- Provide accurate daily and regular reports
- All other ad hoc duties as required by your manager
- Assist with logistics, gifting and back end support
- Previous internship experience in PR/ Communications/ Marketing preferably in the luxury environment
- Detail oriented team player with the ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Self-starter with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Organized with an ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Fashion/Communications/Luxury Brand Management/Marketing preferred
- Passionate about Luxury Fashion