Founded in Florence, Italy, in 1921, Gucci is one of the world's leading luxury brands. Following the House's centenary, Gucci forges ahead into the next hundred years, continuing to redefine luxury while celebrating the creativity, Italian craftsmanship, and innovation at the core of its values. Gucci is part of the global luxury group Kering, which manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in fashion, leather goods, jewelry, and eyewear. Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, disability, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background. Discover more about Gucci at www.gucci.com.
As a Store Operations Manager for GUCCI you represent the brand to all customers and stakeholders.
You are responsible for managing administrative and inventory support to the store to achieve business goals. You will lead operational excellence within the store, ensuring all operational procedures are commercially managed to ensure the highest standard and most efficient delivery of the customer experience.
You will act as a team player and work collaboratively with all GUCCI employees and stakeholders to achieve exceptional results.
This position is responsible for the management of Store Support and Cashiers.
- Support the Store Manager/Director ensuring all back of house operational policies and procedures and implemented and followed
- Ensure the efficient running of the store, both front and back of house from a store operations perspective
- Ensure the store has substantial operational support and staff schedules are optimized to match operational demands
- Manage the stockroom/s and implementation of policies and procedures i.e. deliveries (potentially overnight), dispatches, inventory etc.
- Assist the Store Manager/Director in overseeing functions influencing service delivery excellence and minimizing inventory loss
- Embraces new technology and is flexible and reactive to leverage technology initiatives in all areas of the store
- Ensures the store building and all internal areas are maintained to the highest standard both front and back of house
- Manages the on-boarding and develops all store operational support. Lead the store Operations team, fostering a coaching and learning environment
- Cascade company communications to all members of the store team and lead by example when embracing brand messages
- Provides accurate daily and regular reports
- Maintains accurate payment records including petty cash
- Unpack and receive stock, and complete cashiering and any administrative duties as required
- Maintains store operations related records such as stock transfer and repair
- Drive and be the main point of contact for stocktake and yearly shrinkage results by consistently managing all inventory integrity and control by completing cycle counts, category scans and category maintenance and liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Complete and/or perform any other reasonable duties assigned by the Store Manager/Director or other manager as directed
- Ensure teamwork and collaboration to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Replenish display merchandise as required