ZIMMERMANN has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Producer to join our Brand & Content team, managing the production of Runway Shows, Campaigns, Social Media initiatives and Events.
Planning and Relationships:
- Manage and maintain the Marketing Calendar and build in lead times to meet key dates and new initiatives.
- Build successful relationships with key internal people including Founders, CEO, Design, Retail, Digital, Wholesale Teams.
- Build successful relationships with key external stakeholders such as Global Marketing Consultant, PR, Production and Creative agencies.
- Work collaboratively with the Brand and Content team to ensure the smooth execution of all PR and Marketing initiatives.
- Develop a sound understanding of brand strategy and creative direction for all Brand and Content projects.
- Brief suppliers on the project budget, regularly consult and update management on progress
- Coordinate with all internal teams, external production and PR agencies, in line with the Marketing Calendar.
- Responsible for the briefing, approval process and production of graphic artwork for all projects, for example, invitations, menus, signage etc.
- Manage budget reconciliation on all projects.
Retail & Inhouse Projects:
- In co-ordination with the Retail team, support all store-based marketing requests, and execution of planned store- based initiatives and events.
What you will bring to the role:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, preferably within luxury fashion.
- Previous experience in fashion event management and production including Shows.
- Previous experience in PR and sample management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Suite and Outlook.
- Experience with InDesign and Photoshop is desired but not essential.
Why work with us?
- Work with luxury fashion alongside a passionate team.
- Bespoke development plans and access to strong mentors and industry leaders.
- Ongoing Training and Development opportunities to grow your career within Zimmermann.
- Generous Employee Discount.
- Opportunity to progress your career within an Australian global luxury brand, including international opportunities.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.