Maison Margiela is a Paris-based fashion house founded in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. Celebrating unconventional aesthetics and embracing the philosophy that fashion is an art of expression rather than a cult of personality, Maison Margiela offers haute couture, ready-to-wear for women and men, contemporary line MM6, footwear, interior design, and accessories, including leather goods, fine jewelry and fragrance.
John Galliano was named Creative Director of the house in 2014, bringing his sense of spectacle and creative mastery to the unique ethos of Maison Margiela. Whilst developing his own vision for the house, John Galliano has entirely respected the Martin Margiela state of mind, creating a fascinating organic process.
In 2002, the French house became part of OTB. Along with sister brands of the group, Maison Margiela continues pushing the boundaries of modern fashion while preserving its distinctive identity and heritage.
We are looking for a CRM Intern to join our Client Experience team. Within the team you will be a key asset to coordinate the emailing strategy, assisting the CRM specialist to drive Client engagement.
Your missions will be
- Coordinate the development of emailing campaigns: from brief creation to assets creation and coordination of stakeholders
- Support in the execution of campaigns, contributing to the testing and sent-out plan - Implement the omni-channel contact plan, leveraging technology and intelligence to propose the best engagement plan to our clients
- Conduct market research and publish benchmarking to identify best strategy to implement
- Communicate regularly on performance and deep dive into specific topics
- Liaise with regions to ensure locals needs are met in accordance with global guidelines
The profile required
- Elevated English written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Familiarity with tools like Power BI, Google analytics or Adobe Campaign - Familiarity with HTML
- A keen eye for details with an interest in analytics
- A team player, able to collaborate with different stakeholders around the word
- Good organizational skills
- Passion for fashion is a plus with knowledge in the luxury field