PVH is one of the most successful fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic brands CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER with more than 30.000 employees operating in over 40 countries. PVH stands for development and innovation like no other company with the ongoing digitalization and integration of all channels.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued, and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location for around 500 employees.
We're searching for talented individuals who will support the development of strategies and measures to expand the digital presence of our brands as well as support cross-functional projects in an agile e-commerce team structure. A day in the life of a Working Student E-Commerce (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- You will support the sales team in the innovative digital sales process of our e-commerce customers and attend customer meetings
- You will monitor orders and analyze deliveries
- You will create reports at customer and product level
- You will coordinate the sample shipping
- You will update customer information
What you can expect from us:
- Ongoing studies at a University
- An organizational talent and the ability to set priorities
- Analytical and communication skills
- A solution-oriented action and precise working method
- The ability to work with a variety of different stakeholders and a high degree of team spirit
- Very good MS-Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good command of written and spoken German and English
- PVH offers you a smart working model (hybrid) including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity are a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender you are welcome here.