Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
Reporting to the District Manager, the Deputy Manager Customer Experience & Sales ensures the store performance and optimal Clients Experience through managing and supporting the Sales Team with training, coaching, and sharing feedback.The Position
The Ideal Candidate
- Ensure a positive selling environment by overseeing all aspects of the selling process and creating a welcoming atmosphere for customers.
- Set daily goals for customer service to enhance the overall experience, emphasizing responsiveness and satisfaction.
- Train and coach the team on standards, including customer service, product placement, and efficient time management.
- Assist in goal setting and verification to ensure the team is aligned with quantitative and qualitative objectives.
- Support recruitment and onboarding processes, ensuring new hires are appropriately introduced to the team and company culture.
- Provide continuous feedback to the team, fostering their professional development and addressing performance concerns.
- Facilitate effective communication by conducting regular briefings and training sessions on products, customer relationship management (CRM), and company updates.
- Oversee CRM activities to achieve retention, upgrading, and prospect conversion targets.
- Collaborate with other teams to allocate duties effectively, ensuring a seamless operation within the store.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) for continuous improvement, using company reports to analyze trends and identify areas for enhancement.
- Provide recommendations for action based on the analysis of sales performance.
- University Degree in Economics or related studies
- At least 2 years' experience in similar role within structured environment
- Highly developed business acumen
- Ability to take a 'big picture' view of a situation
- Good communication and collaboration skills and abilities
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- High level in local language and in oral as well as written English communication
At PVH, we recognize that our people are our greatest asset. That's why we prioritize the health, happiness, and wellbeing by offering a comprehensive benefits package that goes beyond the basics. We want to create a culture of care that fosters loyalty, commitment, and a sense of belonging, and we're proud of it.
Be part of it.
- Balance - Work Smart, our flexible working model, is all about trust, connection, collaboration, and community. You'll get the freedom to choose the hybrid setup and working hours that benefit you.
- Health & Wellbeing - wellbeing programs, premium subscription to headspace, volunteering programs.
- Develop - PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals.
- Be at the forefront - stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be part of market launches and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.