Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren seeks a Senior Manager, Financial Operations Transformation to join our New Generation ERP organization with responsibility to animate transformation of financial operations activities within the context of RL's next generation ERP technology deployment. The successful candidate will invest to build relationships and understanding of current state while actively listening to design, evaluate, test and deploy future state requirements providing the business with effective operating and reporting solutions. The successful candidate will have at least 10+ years progressive responsibility within an accounting or financial operations team with experience including leading self and others, having deployed projects in partnership with other business teams and demonstrating understanding for advanced financial operating and reporting standards within an inventory driven retail or consumer goods organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* 10+ years progressive responsibility on inventory control, reporting or accounting experience (any combination of public / private) within a retail or consumer goods environment
* Ability to understand reporting principles of querying data, assembling large data sets, building effective summary views
* Must actively engage in coaching others in the organization while communicating thought-provoking challenges with genuine empathy
* Leads, validates, challenge and communicates root cause analysis, including self-critical observations, to provide constructive feedback and opportunities for improvement
* Keen ability to build effective relationships and engage in healthy conflict to resolve challenge areas across levels and stakeholders in the organization to influence change
* Communicate with integrity and brevity with an ability to summarize a detailed process challenge/opportunity into an executive summary
* Must maintain integrity throughout work product balancing attention to detail with a connection to the big picture