Following the path traced by the founder Ermenegildo over 110 years ago, ZEGNA is now internationally recognized as a leading global luxury menswear brand. Established as a fabric maker in the mountains of Piedmont, ZEGNA is part of the Ermenegildo Zegna Group, which counts more than 6,000 employees. Managed by Gildo Zegna as Chairman and CEO, Ermenegildo Zegna Group designs, creates and distributes luxury ready-to-wear and accessories under both the ZEGNA and Thom Browne brands to over 500 stores. The Group also operates TOM FORD FASHION through a long-term license agreement with The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. to over 100 stores. As of 30th September 2023, ZEGNA has 403 stores of which 242 are directly operated. The brand remains committed to leveraging its rich heritage to build a better present and future. YOUR OPPORTUNITY
As a CRM & Alterations Coordinator
for Zegna, you will play a key role within the Retail Flagship Boutique; providing excellent customer service to all customers and internal associates within the assigned store location, with emphasis on systems, communication and practices which maximize an efficient flow of product in and out of the tailor shop. HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE: Tailor Shop/Sales Support:
- Ensuring the needs of all customers in the store are met, works in collaboration with colleagues to create a seamless experience.
- Provides support service to all Sales Associates during the check out process and whenever else is needed such as inquiries about alterations or repairs.
- Maintains integrity of alteration forms submitted by the sales team - communicating unclear or missing information to the CA and management
- Enter alterations and repairs tickets into TSM in a timely manner, providing updates to the team when there are changes to the queue promise date.
- Partner with head tailor, communicating supply needs to ops manager.
- Works within a pre-set budget, partnering with management to ensure budgeted external mending costs are not exceeded
- Monitor finished alterations for quality control, immediately reporting quality issues to management and a head tailor
- Finish items - lint roll, check for hanging threads, etc. before preparing item to be picked up by stock team
- Maintain communication with management and vendors regarding need to send queue overflow to be completed externally
- Distribute daily work (alterations to be completed) to each tailor, communicating specials/rushes
- Partner with GM to provide service follow up on all client interactions.
- Support the NY Metro CRM Manager & IT, troubleshooting Z2C Issues while also implementing best practices;
- Holiday Gifting: Prepping Gifts (Confirming Addresses and Packing, if needed) Own and update Gift Tracker
- Ownership of Appointments, including but not limited to: reviewing & updating Client Activity log, assigning appointment requests to Client Advisors, and closing out appointment tickets.
- In collaboration with management, assist Client Advisors with monthly outreach tasks, Thank You outreach
- Per CRM needs, extracting required data via CRM reports
WHO YOU ARE:
- In collaboration with the Tailor Shop Coordinator & Management, Ownership of COG.
- Monitoring Daily Log for COG Alterations.
- Following up with Client Advisors for completed work.
- Assisting Quality Control of Alteration tickets + data entry.
- Must have a proven track record of exceptional customer service to clients, luxury retail environment preferred
- Must be analytical and detail oriented
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Self-starter and a team player
- The hiring range for this position ranges from $21-$25/hr. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.