At Ermenegildo Zegna the talents and passion of our people are the pillars of our success. Which is why we're looking for a Jr Store Project Manager Intern
to contribute to our proud legacy and help shape our vibrant future. What makes you, makes Zegna
The legacy of Zegna would not exist if it weren't for the unique skills of every person on our team; the makers, masters, designers and doers. Everyone contributes. BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Coordinate projects of approved new Stores, by supporting in all the activities needed from the design opening of new point of sales, by performing activities in person as well as by coordinating internal and external partners, consistently with Zegna image and business goals, in coherence with approved budget What makes up your day
Step into a hands-on, minds-on work environment where every challenge and opportunity helps you realize your full potential.
In this role, you will:
What makes you, makes our team
- Support Store Project Manager in budget control, project timing and quality check;
- Support Store Project Manager in the selection of supply sources and negotiate terms and contracts;
- Support Store Project Manager in the coordination of all external contributors of the project, from executive drawing's architect to the local architects, from general contractors to all suppliers, in accordance with the Company's General Agreements;
- Responsibility for the correct progress of the schedule and on-site works with periodical site visits and meetings
- Executes technical activities in order to maintain the existing stores in compliance with local and corporate requirements in coherence with approved budget.
- Execute technical activities in order to maintain the existing stores in compliance with local and corporate requirements in coherence with approved budget.
When you join Zegna, you join a team, working together to shape the future of our company. For this role, we're looking for someone with:
What makes you, makes our legacy
- University degree in Architecture or Engineering
- Previous experience in the same role is preferred
- Time and process management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal relations;
- Stress resilience;
- Microsoft Office (word, excel, Power Point), Autocad, SAP, MS Project Knowledge;
Ermenegildo Zegna Group is founded on a proud history of craftsmanship and quality dating back to 1910, with a vision to ethically create the world's finest textiles. Zegna has since expanded to ready-to-wear, becoming one of Italy's most successful family companies and a global luxury lifestyle brand.
Through our vertically-integrated, sheep to shop approach, we strive to create exceptional products without compromising on quality of life for future generations. With over 500 stores and 6,500 employees worldwide, our success is inspired by our founder's pioneering spirit and shaped by the expertise and integrity of every individual at Zegna.