A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced VIP Sales Executive to join the team at Dover Street Market. The main focus for this position is to develop meaningful relationships with our valued high net worth clients. Please note this role is based at our Central London Store.
Most importantly, the VIP Sales Executive will provide exceptional service to ensure that our clients enjoy the very best shopping experience across all our channels.
This position will suit an experienced sales professional who has proven experience of building, maintaining, and developing these important relationships in order to provide the most personal luxury shopping experience possible.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Liaise directly with our DSM clients through personal outreach and showcasing our amazing products through multiple channels.
- Hold personal shopping appointments both physically and virtually.
- Connect directly with clients both locally and internationally to inspire fashion styling ideas, through continued consistent outreach strategies.
- Build and own your own personal client book, maintaining client engagement, and acquiring new clients.
- Work with KPIs and support the store to achieve its targets.
- Analyse your client profiles and implement an appropriate strategy with the VIP Sales Manager to develop sales year-on-year.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales targets.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the VIP sales team and wider store team.
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 5 years previous experience as a Senior Sales Associate, Personal Shopper or similar with an HNW consumer targeted business including luxury brands.
- A confident networker with a resourceful approach and natural ability to seek out opportunities to further engage with high-net-worth clients.
- Proven track record of meeting KPIs and delivering targets.
- Self-motivated and sales driven.
- Proven experience of building and managing a personal book of clients is essential.
- Extensive knowledge of the current trends in fashion.
- Excellent communication skills, specifically with regard to building relationships with customers.
- Good understanding and proficient in the use of social media as an outreach channel.
- Comfortable working in a super-fast paced, high pressure, dynamic and autonomous environment.
What We Offer
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, increasing with each year of service up to 5 additional days
- A generous Commission Scheme and Clothing Allowance
- Up to 60% Employee Discount
- 50% discount on all Rose Bakery food and drink
- Access to RetailTrust, our Employee Assistant Programme
- 24/7 Access to our VirtualGP service
- Cyclescheme and Eyecare Vouchers
The diversity of our workforce is what makes us unique, creative and connected.
As an equal opportunity employer, we work hard to ensure that candidates and employees are treated fairly. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. We welcome people from all courses of life - age, race, gender, sexuality, disability, and more - and strive to make everyone feel like they belong.
We review our recruitment selection criteria, hiring processes and onboarding often. The goal is to be as diverse and inclusive as possible.
Put simply: we welcome everybody, respect everyone's stories, and celebrate our differences.