HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 14,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping expierence, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.What you can expect:
- Utilize effective communication skills in delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
- Achieve positive results in personal sales by focusing on relationship selling, building a client base and offering exemplary customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, various lines, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS registers.
- Assist in merchandising, display maintenance and store housekeeping.
- Adhere and execute all Company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
- BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of Specialty Retail Sales experience
- Strong customer service and selling experience
- Independent, self-motivated, detail -orientated, communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of taste and sophistication consistent with the HUGO BOSS lifestyle philosophy
- Earned Vacation and Sick time
- Excellent Health Care, Dental, Vision,
- Generous Employee discount
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Michelle Carlos (MICHELLE_CARLOS@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.