Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Senior Retail Training Manager (m/f/d) to join our Global Retail Communications, Training & Development team with focus on Retail Leadership Development.What you can expect:
- Adapt the Global Retail Store Career Path and above including the new role of Omnichannel personnel
- Further design and deliver global Retail Leadership Development Programs and Retail Onboarding Program for all Retail Management levels incl. Key Commercial Roles
- Develop the Retail Employee Experience incl. Wellbeing
- Continuously evaluate and monitor effectiveness and sustainability of trainings
- Develop innovative and solution oriented training initiatives / tools to optimize global retail processes and consistency that drive dynamic retailing, commerciality, customer centricity, customer experience and sustainable growth
- Prepare, deliver and follow-up on measures of training initiatives / workshops in all regions
- Observe and coach retail leaders on the POS to ensure consistently high customer service and behaviors which are demonstrated in all aspects of customer interaction
- Drive retail performance, consistency, execution and optimization through support and lead of global and cross functional initiatives
- Boost a retail mindset and behavior through training initiatives
- Demonstrated experience of retail - ideally in Fashion Retail
- University degree in business, economics, psychology or adult education would be an advantage
- 10+ years' experience in Retail Leadership Development Programs
- Knowledge of e-learning development and state of the art training tools
- Strong experience in creating, delivering and implementing (virtual) trainings for retail management using multiple media, leading and executing global projects and teams
- Fluent in English and preferably a second language (spoken and written) as well as advanced MS Office skills and ideally coding of e-learnings
- Strong communication, methodical and presentation skills, high levels of emotional intelligence, strong customer centricity / retail commerciality
- Excellent organizational skills, structured work approach with attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong ability to be flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team, solution-oriented approach, effective time management
- Self-confident and positive demeanor, engaging personality in an international environment
#LI-SP1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.