Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are seeking an experienced Senior Manager Graphic Design to join our creative, international Global Graphic Design team at our headquarters in Metzingen, Germany, and execute and oversee outstanding graphic design concepts.
In a team of graphic designers and multimedia specialists, you will work daily across a variety of campaigns and channels to maintain the distinctive, consistent visual alignment of our brands.What you can expect:
- Create outstanding graphic design concepts for BOSS marketing campaigns and projects. Use your strong strategic and conceptual vision in the 360° visual alignment, plus the creation of the look and feel of our premium brands.
- Serve as an internal point of contact for all BOSS-related graphic design requests from internal and external stakeholders. Provide expertise as part of a highly skilled team, with support from the team lead.
- Independently lead the development of a characteristic, creative, and consistent visual identity across multiple touchpoints. Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to deliver best-in-class design solutions for each channel and topic.
- Develop graphic design concepts and approaches in various design fields such as typography, illustration, and editorial design. Show profound knowledge of all digital design disciplines and experience in animation, 3D, motion design.
- Show excellent knowledge of processes and deliver state-of-the-art results in print and digital. Understand the variety of channels that are supported by marketing, such as OOH, website, apps, newsletter, social media, performance marketing, print advertising, mailings and magazines, instore and POS, etc.
- Manage the workflow and responsibilities of junior and intermediate graphic design team members, give constant support and visual guidance on design topics to the wider team. Balance speed and quality to meet daily deadlines while maintaining high standards and consistency.
- Drive new strategic and digitally focused topics to make sure they are in line with the brand's visual language and premium approach, e.g.: in the world of social media, 3D animation, gaming, NFTs, AI, and the metaverse.
- Ensure quality and implementation of campaign guidelines and templates, keeping them constantly up-to-date and benchmarked against competitors.
- Collaborate with external agencies and freelancers on marketing projects. Briefing, constant exchange, cross-checking, and approval of layouts and projects.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Digital Design, or similar
- 8-10 years' experience in a leading premium fashion company, or branding/design/advertising agency
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your creative and design skills in print and digital
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, After Effects and Premiere is required. Knowledge of 3D and animation software would be beneficial, while presentation skills in Keynote and MS Office knowledge are essential
- A creative, digital, innovative personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and 100% a team player
- Strong conceptual, structuring, and analytical skills
- Proven verbal and written communication skills (English is mandatory) #LI-JW2W2
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.