Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Sustainability Expert (m/f/d) with the focus on sustainable Packaging to support our Sustainable Supply Chain department.What you can expect:
- Assessment and implementation of legal requirements for packaging, such as licensing, taxation and environmental labelling
- Execution of packaging licensing obligations in accordance with the packaging laws for Germany and Austria, supporting all other European subsidiaries
- Reporting & Analysis: System-supported data analysis and consolidation of packaging quantities to determine the status quo for external reporting (e.g. Sustainability Report, ratings, Group website) and to derive optimization potentials to eliminate, reduce or substitute packaging
- Definition of group-wide packaging targets as well as minimum requirements and standards for sustainable packaging
- Identification and evaluation of alternative packaging materials; supporting the development/implementation of more sustainable packaging solutions in collaboration with internal project teams and suppliers
- Further development of internal data management systems and processes for the correct recording of the required (sustainable) packaging data with interfaces like IT and Operations
- Initiate, coordinate, and track strategic sustainable packaging projects and initiatives
- Interface coordination of various internal areas around the topic of sustainable and compliant packaging, e.g. technical and creative development, procurement, purchasing, logistics, ECom, international subsidiaries as well as external collaboration as a central contact for external service providers such as "dual systems", consultants and auditors as well as cooperation partners in the field of packaging sustainability
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Sustainability, Economics, or a related field
- Very good English skills (spoken and written), with German being beneficial
- Understanding of KPI reporting, with a process-oriented approach and good project management skills
- Open-minded team player who builds strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Responsible and results-driven way of working, willingness to take initiative, and a general interest in sustainability and innovation topics
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.