Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
How you will contribute
· Assist to translate and adapt accurate press material from head office for local usage
· Assist to promote press days, trunk shows, and other brand events
· Manager sample room, and responsible for sample clothes management(like borrow, check out)
· Assist to record and evaluate the press coverage throughout the year
· Assist to prepare regular reports and analysis to APAC regional office
· Assist to monitor and update regularly Alexander McQueen news on social media
Who Are You?
· Bachelor Degree holder or above in marketing and communications or related discipline
· Minimum 1 years of relevant experience with exposure in luxury fashion houses is preferred
· Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
· A good communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels.
· Comfortable working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
· Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word & Excel)