We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise.
For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design, and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.Job Purpose:
The Tiffany Ambassador will deliver the Tiffany Touch to every client they interact with and set the tone for their visit to the Landmark. Ambassadors connect daily with clients, building brand desirability through unique face-to-face interactions and inspiring storytelling. Stationed throughout the Landmark, Tiffany & Co Ambassadors have a significant influence on the client's journey and experience within the store. Tiffany & Co Ambassadors greet and welcome clients as the embodiment of the Tiffany Warm Welcome and hold the critical position of embodying the brand through every client interaction.Support Client Experience:
- Welcome all clients in a warm and courteous manner, helping to create an exemplary luxury experience that positively impacts both service and sales.
- Exhibit passion and instill inspiration using storytelling to share knowledge of the World of Tiffany.
- Consistently deliver a knowledgeable and curated experience for every client.
- Attend to the needs of internal and external clients while greeting and directing clients throughout the Landmark ensuring Tiffany expectations are always delivered.
- Engage in bespoke conversations to elevate the in-store experience and discern client needs, partnering them with the appropriate Client Advisor to achieve sales goals.
- As dictated by the needs of the business, support all hospitality, tours, and selling events through various means including door coverage, elevator operation, Hospitality support, and BOH support.
- Accurately manage floor waiting lists and execute efficiencies and best practices to better support in-store experience.
- Communicate with management any potential service issues in a timely manner.
- Share client interactions and impressions of the brand with management.
- Fosters collaboration and works best in a team environment.
- Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate agility when it comes to change.
- Minimum of 2 years of retail, or luxury retail store experience or relevant client-related experience (e.g., hospitality, museum/art gallery, etc.).
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States
- A college/university degree with a fine or performing arts focus.
- Gemological Institute of America (GIA) coursework is preferred.
- The ability to speak multiple languages.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $19.13-25.88 per hour. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. This role is also eligible for sales commission.