Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's greatest love stories. With a heritage of design innovation and exceptional service, Tiffany & Co. is renowned as one of the world's most recognizable luxury brands.
We are currently looking for a passionate and self-driven individual to join our Tiffany & Co. MEA team as a Media Coordinator. In this role The Media Coordinator is responsible for supporting the MEA Marketing team. As a Media Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in supporting and executing the organization's marketing initiatives. This dynamic position requires a combination of creativity, strategic thinking, and excellent organizational skills. The Media Coordinator will collaborate with cross-functional teams, contribute to the development of marketing strategies, and help ensure the successful implementation of marketing campaigns across the region. Responsibilities
- Assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of marketing and digital media campaigns across various channels online & offline.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze key metrics, and provide actionable insights for continuous improvement on brand visibility.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to ensure timely and accurate delivery of campaign assets.
- Uses analytical tools, effectively monitors, tracks and reports result of the various marketing campaigns.
- Ensures all the correct Marketing collateral is received and delivered in a timely manner to all relevant press members and clients in keeping with the proposed timeline.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement website content updates, ensuring a seamless and up-to-date online user experience aligned with marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Partners with Mall Management and suppliers to ensure all documents are accurate and compliant with local labor law and deadlines are met consistently on time.
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team, including budget tracking, invoice processing, and scheduling meetings.
- Organizes and is held accountable for the team's inventory following Events, CRM, and Marketing activities.
- Communicate effectively with external partners, agencies, and stakeholders to foster strong working relationships.
- Prepare regular reports on key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of marketing efforts.
- Coordinate logistics, manage event timelines, and ensure a seamless experience for attendees.
- Manages invoice deadlines and their submissions for all Marketing projects.
- University degree
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Digital and social media aptitude and experience
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Creativity, team spirit & sense of initiative
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)