The Administrative Assistant will support the operational and administrative needs of a department with primary support to the Vice President and team. Major responsibilities include: calendar and travel management, invoice and expense coordination, office management and meeting coordination. Location: This role is in-person
at our office in New York, NY (
or Parsippany, NJ)
with a hybrid schedule. Available to spend time in other office locations on occassion. Executive support/calendar management:
Office Management/Team Support:
- The Administrative Assistant will be proactively manage daily calendars and resolve scheduling conflict. They will book and prepare comprehensive travel arrangements as needed (flights, hotels, car rentals, reservations).
- They will manage expense reports, coordinate departmental invoices, reconcile capital expenditure requests and expense accounts. They will also be responsible for meeting deadlines and policies.
- The Administrative Assistant will track departmental vacation schedules, time off and coordinate all time-sheets. They will create/update PowerPoint presentations, assist in the logistical preparation for meetings and interviews including reserving conference rooms for VPs, ordering meals, liaising with IT, etc. General office management including management of office supplies, coordination of accepting and signing for deliveries and packages, distribution of trade magazines and coordination of shared materials across departments.
- Planning and supporting events, team-building activities and celebrations
The hiring range for this position ranges from $26.61/ hour - $35/ hour. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. Required Qualifications:
- At least 2+ years of administrative experience supporting a team of senior level executives in a fast paced environment
- Flexible working hours, avaialbe outside of core business hours
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, business writing & verbal communication
- Proven mastery in Microsoft Office Applications with emphasis on powerpoint and excel
- Deadline driven with flexibility
- Superior organizational skills
- Flexible with changing job requirements as the business needs change
- Ability to resolve problems without close supervision