The Global Marketing Specialist will play a key role in helping to plan, execute and track strategic marketing plans for the brand. This person will contribute to the implementation of initiatives designed to deliver against the company's strategic priorities.
The Global Marketing Specialist must demonstrate the following qualities:
- Leadership and Collaboration: Ability to manage projects and liaise across a multi-functional global organization.
- Business Analytics: Ability to translate data into clear learnings and strategic action plans that can generate a positive impact on business results.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication: Ability to summarize and present key insights, leading to a compelling creative brief.
- Proven track record in strong, brand driven and collaborative execution.
- Demonstrable passion for luxury marketing, retail and consumer understanding, as well as relevant trends in the luxury industry.
- Support the development of multiple global marketing initiatives from 360 brief generation through to the development and deployment of their global asset toolkits.
- Serve as point of contact for cross-functional project contributors, closely tracking all project timelines and troubleshooting (complex) issues as they arise.
- Perform competitive analyses and market assessments as needed to support the projects at hand, thinking creatively beyond adjacent jewelry brands for ideas and inspiration.
- Prepare presentations and materials for Senior Management as well as internal calls with Regional Marketing Leaders and cross-functional teams.
- Partner with Finance and cross-functional teams to manage and track initiative budgets.
- Conduct complex business analysis, synthesizing cross-channel insights from Tiffany.com, email, organic & paid media and more, with custom data pulls as needed, to measure the success of a given initiative and inform future strategic planning.
- Develop and manage relationships in cross-functional project teams (internal/external), with partners including but not limited to Client Development, Email, Site Content, Visual Merchandising, Media and Category Management to ensure excellence in execution - delivering the initiative and full asset tool kit to the regional marketing teams on time.
- Provide on-going support and communication on initiative asset kits, working closely with Project Management and internal Creative teams.
- Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years related work experience
- Appreciation and understanding of luxury, retail, popular culture, style, and design. Interest in new media is a plus.
- Strong communication and analytical skills. Business writing and public speaking proficiency are a must.
- Hands-on, "get-it-done", results-driven, positive mentality complemented by ability to be agile, prioritize and multi-task.
- Exceptional organizational and critical problem-solving abilities with experience analyzing data and insights
- Demonstrates cultural awareness and understanding of regional differences with the flexibility to work with international time zones.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
The hiring range for this position ranges from $74,035 - $100,150. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.