Whether you're looking to jump start your career or gain first hands-on experience in a new field, an internship at On offers you a unique growth experience, the chance to make an impact from day 1 and contribute to On's growth journey. We are looking for fresh ideas, curious minds and passionate individuals ready to make a difference. Our internships generally last 6 months and you will be fully embedded in a team.
- Start date: April 1st, 2024
- Duration: 6 months
- Prerequisite: Interest in area relevant to the internship, passion for On, right to work in EU / Switzerland
- Note: This is a paid internship
- Work closely with all the teams involved in the financial and non-financial reporting processes (accounts payable, accounting, internal controls and ESG reporting) which will give you an in depth understanding of how all the functions work together.
- Provide support on day to day topics as well as be involved in the implementation of new projects that will drive the sustainable growth of On.
- Learn to use multiple accounting systems and how to analyse and reconcile large sets of data.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders (auditors and consultants)
- Ambition: Seeking a career in finance/ accounting (e.g. Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related subject)
- Cross-functional agility and learning : Ability to build relationships and work and learn effectively across various teams
- Curiosity, Creativity and Innovation: A curios and ready to learn mindset, with the ability to think creatively and propose innovative solutions
- Communication: Ability to communicate comfortably in English
Meet The Team
Join us and be part of our forward-thinking and action-orientated international finance team. We constantly strive to handle growth and to shape tomorrow's best-practices by thinking differently, acting cross-functionally and making use of the latest technology. We live agile values, not just talk about it.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.