Whether you're looking to jump start your career or gain first hands-on experience in a new field, an internship at On offers you a unique growth experience, the chance to make an impact from day 1 and contribute to On's growth journey. We are looking for fresh ideas, curious minds and passionate individuals ready to make a difference. Our internships generally last 6 months and you will be fully embedded in a team.
- Start date: April 1st, 2024
- Duration: 6 months
- Prerequisite: Interest in area relevant to the internship, passion for On, right to work in EU / Switzerland
- Note: This is a paid internship
Our Apparel Development team is responsible for translating our innovative designs and bringing real products to life. With a creative and detail oriented mind coupled with a passion for innovation, this team is part of the creation of tomorrow's premium performance apparel. As our intern, you will get a perfect head start into your career, develop an understanding of what it's like to work in the fast paced sportswear industry, and learn from a talented team that will help you to achieve your development goals.
- Assist in the development of technical garments while supporting project leaders in the successful execution of innovative concepts
- Collaborate with cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teams within R&D
- Proactively find solutions and apply specialised competence towards advanced apparel development projects
- Find blank spots on the product creation road map and apply yourself to different exciting projects
- Support team initiatives with fresh innovative ideas, insights, and a problem solving mindset
- Graduate from product development, design, and/or other similar fields preferred
- Passion for sportswear and shaping the future of performance apparel
- Working knowledge of product development, raw materials, trims, colour, and how they are an essential part of the product creation process
- Solid experience in Adobe illustrator, Photoshop & Microsoft Office
- Able to work at a fast pace, think and react quickly with the ever changing, multi-disciplinary environment
- High level of spoken and written English
- Good communication and presentation skills
Meet The Team
We are an innovative, creative, and science-driven team working closely to convert cutting-edge ideas into prototypes and exceptional performance products. High quality and performance are top of mind when creating our apparel collections. Our team combines the best experts in fields such as Product Development, Material Development, Material Sourcing, Design, and Innovation to create something extraordinary.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.